To use the Buying Buddy Zapier app, complete the steps below.
1. Create a Zapier Account
2. Request the Buying Buddy App
Once you are logged in to your Zapier account, click this link to view and accept the invitation to use the new Buying Buddy App:
Note You need to use Buying Buddy 1.0.0. (NOT 1.0.1)
3. Connect Your Buying Buddy Account
Once you start to create a Zap you will be asked to connect your Buying Buddy account to your Zapier account. This is done with your Buying Buddy Import-API Key. To find this:
- Navigate to: CRM Settings > Import/Add More Leads.
- The Import-API Key is shown at the top of the page - use the copy button to copy to your code to the clipboard.
You should only need to do this one time, but this step can be repeated if needed in the future.
4. Create a New Zap
- Inside your Zapier Account, click "Make a Zap"
- Select your Zap Trigger and your Zap Actions.
- Test and Save your Zap.
More information on using Buying Buddy as a Trigger can be found on this page: Buying Buddy as a Zap Trigger
And check out this page for more information on using Buying Buddy as an Action: Buying Buddy as a Zap Action.