Buying Buddy CRM gives you great tools to engage leads, automatically incubate prospects and collaborate with Clients.
There are multiple ways to get leads in to your account.
- Registration on your website
- Add a lead manually
- With a CSV
- From Zillow
- From Realtor.com
- From anywhere using Zapier
- Email Import (structured email fields)
- POST API import
In your Buying Buddy account, most of these methods can be found
Then going to the Import Lead Settings menu item.
1. Registration On Your Website
Your clients or leads can register for an account. There are multiple methods that will automatically 'register' a lead, including:
- Save a property
- Request more information about a property
- Request a showing
- Save a search / property alert
- Click 'register'
- Fill in the 'contact me' form
- ...and more
(Registration only occurs as long as the lead is not already logged in, or doesn't have an account with you already)
When any lead registers, you will be sent an notification / alert.
2. Add A Lead Manually
To add new individual leads into your Leads and Contacts account yourself, simply follow the directions below:
- Log in to your Leads and Contacts account at www.leadsandcontacts.com.
- Click on "Leads" in the left menu, and then click "add Lead"
- On the next screen, fill out as much of the information as possible. When you complete all of the fields on one screen, hit the continue button to go to the next set of fields.
- The SETTINGS tab allows you to attach a campaign and categorize the lead in various ways.
- When you reach the final step screen, simply click the save button and your new lead will be added.
3. Import Leads with a CSV
If you have a large list of leads in a CSV file then these can imported to your account.
Read this article for Instructions on CSV import.
4. Import Leads from Zillow
My Buying Buddy is a tech connect partner with Zillow which means that you can automatically send your Zillow leads directly to your LAC account.
Read this article for instructions on Importing Leads from Zillow
5. Import Leads from Realtor.com
If you receive leads via EMAIL from Realtor.com, you can import these directly to your LAC account.
Read this article for instructions on Importing Leads from Realtor.com
6. Leads from Anywhere using Zapier
Zapier is a system that makes it easy to for multiple systems, lead sources and CRMs to exchange lead information.
See Using Zapier to learn more.
6. Import leads from Email or Custom Forms
If you have leads being sent to you form third party systems or services, or lead generation companies, then you can post these straight into your Leads and Contacts account.
This can be done via email or can be done by POSTing a form directly to our system
Both these approaches are more advanced and will require a programmer to write a small bit of code to make this happen.