Leads that return to your website to use My Buying Buddy will want to sign back in to their account so that they can see all their saved searches, alerts and properties.
In addition to this widget, you can also use Widget Functions too.
This widget simply presents a menu of options . Once the Lead is registered or logged=in, they will see the My Account panel (shown below).
Login Panel Widget
This widget displays a small panel with fields to allow your leads to login or register.
Widget Themes can be used to apply predefined, or your own, color schemes.
This widget can be be displayed in a sidebar, and is typically 300px high and 120px wide.
Or, it can be displayed as a horizontal bar.
- filter="layout:horizontal" (shows the my login panel options as a horizontal bar)
- filter="layout:block" (shows the login panel options as a block)
If you are using the WordPress MBB Plugin, then the short code is like this:
My Account panel
Once a lead is registered or logged in, they will be shown their My Account panel.
Automatically Display Login or Register Panels
Typically, the My Account panel will be shown at the conclusion of any activity by the Lead such as registration, saving a property and so on.
But in addition to this, here are additional methods to allow Leads to see their My Account panel
- From the login and account links shown on the search and results widgets
- Specifically display the Login Widget as described above
- By using the ?mbbaction parameter in your URL
- www.yourdomain.com?mbbaction=register: this shows the registration panel
- www.yourdomain.com?mbbaction=login: this shows the login panel