One of the the first tasks to complete is to review and setup your Personal Profile.
Your Personal Preferences allow you to:
- Set your personal contact details (important!)
- Add your MLS Agent ID (to find your listings) (important!)
- Add your personal BIO / About Me (optional - having something will make your profile present better)
- Add your photo (important!)
- Select Your Business Name (this is added in Account Preferences) (important!)
- Select your Office Location (this is added in Account Preferences) (important!)
- Modify your email header (optional)
- Modify your Signature (important!)
- Configure your User Preferences that include Report, Notification and default Campaign preferences.(optional - the defaults are OK, but you should review this)
Once you are logged in, make sure you can see the menu on the left side. (If you cannot see the menu, click the small menu icon to the left of the navigation text to toggle the menu open).
Click your name at the very top to show the options to see your Preferences.
Click Preferences to see your personal profile and preferences.
This panel allows you to review and modify your Personal Profile and contact details.
To upload a Profile Photo, click the UPLOAD button, then follow the instructions.
As part of the upload process, you will have the opportunity to crop your photo to the right proportions!
Your tagline should be short and punchy - not more than a short sentence. This will appear with your profile on the Broker widget.
Add text here as your personal BIO and anything else. This will appear with your profile on the Broker widget.
Click the "Edit Profile" button (at the bottom of the profile panel) to add or change the following details:
- Your Name
- Your MLS Agent ID (and the associated MLS if you have multiple MLS in your account)
- Job Title and Accreditations
- Email Address
- Business Name and Office Location (set up first in Account Settings)
- Phone Numbers
- Display Your Zillow Reviews and Ratings
- Social Profile links
Lead Import Keys and Links ##
1. Referral ID
This special code can be used in multiple ways to associate leads with you. This can be especially handy if you are in a team or multi-user account.
Connect with Zillow
My Buying Buddy is part of the Zillow Tech Connect program which means you can send your Zillow leads straight to your LAC account.
You will need to set up the connection in your Zillow account, and add this ID to the Partner ID field in Zillow.
2. Referral Links
Use this API Key for some advanced Import methods.
3. Import API-Key for Lead Import
Copy the import API key as shown and use where directed.
This tab allows you to modify the following key items:
Default Campaign: This is your chosen default campaign that will be automatically attached to all your leads or those assigned to you.
Daily Reports: These reports are delivered to your email inbox, and will provide you with daily insights to lead activity.
This panel allows you to select which notifications to receive when certain lead activities get triggered.
Email Header Tab
The Email Header tab allow you to add content - typically an image - for purposes for all emails going out to your leads.
Recommended header image size is 600px wide.
This image will be shown in the header of all your emails including the system generate emails such as property alerts and so on.
Your "signature" is automatically included at the foot of every email that is sent out.
Your Profile will have been set up with a 'default' signature.
If you wish, you may use this panel to modify it.
Use the "Auto Generate My Signature" button to reset if you need to.