The services and features a User has access to, is defined by their Service level. There are 4 different Service Levels:
- Lead Manager
Lead Managers have full CRM access to manage leads.
- Account Admin
The Account Admin is a special type of Lead Manager with full access to all leads and all account features.
There must be at least one Account Admin in an account.
- Roster Agent (only available for 'Office' accounts) - has ability to manage Profile and view Business Center (if installed) but cannot access the CRM for managing leads
Leads may be assigned to Roster Agents but they cannot manage them or view them in their LAC account.
Notifications will be sent so that the lead can be managed by the agent in other ways.
(Account Admin will be able to see all leads assigned to Roster Agents).
- Webmaster - this a special non-chargeable user type that allows you to provide account access to your webmaster for website setup.
A Comparison of User Permissions
|Permission / Feature||Lead Manager||Roster Agent|
|On Property Details, for own listings (where MLS Agent ID matches), Agent is displayed as the Agent to contact||YES||YES|
|On Property Details, for general listings, Agent is displayed as Agent to contact||YES||no|
|Agent is listed in the Broker and Office Roster Widgets||YES||YES|
|Agent has a full Profile Page (via the Roster) showing Photo, Contact, Bio, Active, Sold and Private Listings, and Zillow reviews.||YES||YES|
|Agent can be chosen by registering leads as the one they are working with||YES||YES|
|Agent can be included in the Round Robin for lead distribution||YES||no|
|Agent can receive notifications about leads assigned to them||YES||YES|
|Agent has access to the CRM capabilities to view, interact and work with Lead||YES||no|
|Agent can Setup and Edit Just Listed Property Alerts for Lead||YES||no|
|Can view history of lead's searches, properties viewed||YES||no|
|Can set up Drip Campaigns and Action Plans and attach to leads||YES||no|
|Can have full or selected Account Admin access as Account Admin||YES||no|
Additional Access Permissions for Lead Managers
It is possible to give Lead Managers permission to access selected 'Account Admin' capabilities without giving them full Account Admin access.
If you are logged in with Account Admin permissions then you will be able to adjust and set additional permissions for Lead Managers in your account.
Then, click the User name to view their profile.
On the profile page, click the "Admin Settings" tab.
If the User is a lead Manager you will see a list of the following Additional Access Permissions shown in this panel:
- Manage Account Leads: View, Assign, Edit All Account Leads
- View Admin/Team Reports: View the team dashboard and account level reports
- Manage Account Campaigns: Create, Edit, Share and Delete Account Campaigns
- Manage Auto Responders: Add, Edit and Delete Account Auto Responders, Email Templates and Call Lists
- Access Account Billing: View and update billing information
- Manage Widgets: Update widget appearance and default behavior
- Manage Account Users: Add, Edit and Delete Account Users
- Manage Business Center: Upload, Edit and Delete Documents and Links
- Create Announcements: Create Business Center Announcements
- Manage Account Listings: Edit Photos and Marketing Info for Account Listings
In a Multi-User account, up to 4 Users can be assigned to work on the same lead using Roles.